PMI, PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
II. Virtual Training
We have recorded YouTube videos for all 450+ slides used in the class. This comprises over 35 hours of recorded video, and is also an excellent extra resource for students attending the traditional four-day boot camps too.
The videos can be viewed – (or listened to) – on desktops/laptops or smartphones. Students will be able to quickly navigate to specific presentations on processes in knowledge areas, and other course materials. All Virtual Training options include these components:
The PMP® Quick Start Program – Try 6 Videos for Free
You can get free access to 6 videos of the virtual training, so you can see for yourself the quality we have put into this training content. You can quickly and easily decide for yourself if this approach meets your needs!
In addition, there are four options for purchasing Virtual training:
– 90 day license to the virtual training website with videos and quizzes
– Instructor 24 response – online assistance to questions.Students can request assistance on topics, or can submit questions, and receive a PMP® Instructor response within 24 hours.
– 90 day license to PMTraining.com PMP® Practice tests. (These quizzes are provided in addition to the quizzes on the virtual training website.)
– All hardcopy books provided as part of the four-day class: A Student Workbook with exercises and practice tests – (240+ pages); A manual with copies of all slides used in the class – (240+ pages); “Key Input, Tools-Techniques, Outputs” document; a “Process blueprint” for the flow of processes from Initiating through key Planning processes. Optional: for an additional $51, a copy of the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition.
– Plus – A Complete Customer-Satisfaction Guarantee for Virtual Training
III. Blended Training options
For companies or independent groups of three or more students, we can provide custom proposals for fully guaranteed – PMP® Prep training. (Prices range from $499 to $1795 per student.)
The training will include all the components of the traditional classroom training (see first paragraph on this page), but classroom time can be combined with webinar time, and the number of classroom days/webinar time can be customized to meet customer pricing needs and other requirements.
Additionally, the training can be spread out over a longer period of time to reduce the “intensive nature” of the normal PMP® Prep “bootcamp.” Please contact us to receive a proposal for blended PMP® Prep training.