I. Traditional PMP® Boot Camp, Classroom Training – Pricing and Registration.
Individual registration is $1,795. Group and Corporate discounts apply. Go to Check out the Schedule of Classes here.
Instruction and components of the class:
– A Student Workbook with exercises and practice tests – (240+ pages)
– A manual with copies of all slides used in the class – (240+ pages)
– “Key Input, Tools-Techniques, Outputs” document. (Many students have remarked this was one of their most useful documents for preparing for the exam.)
– “Process blueprint” for the flow of processes from Initiating through key Planning processes.
– One month access to virtual training website with videos of all course materials used in the class. See Virtual Training paragraph below, for description.
– A 90 day license to the web-based PMTraining.com tests.
– Optional – Copy of the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition. Extra cost is typically $51 per student. We don’t include this by default, since we would like students to buy a copy 3-4 weeks before class, and read at least the first three chapters.
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Go to Schedule of Classes.