PMI , PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Free PMP® Quick Start Program with 6 videos
What makes Best Practices Team better than the rest?
Since you have many choices for PMP® Prep, remember what separates excellent PMP® training from average:
1. Quality of training content – Best Practices Team provides online training, live training, and blended training so that you choose the best way for you to learn, and pass the PMP® Exam.
2. The Best Instructors: we carefully selected the instructors who are both experienced at project management, and experienced as longtime, PMP® instructors.
3. Training delivered where you are, when you want it – mobile, tv, desktop, and iPad. Online training with quizzes at every step, and 200 question exams for you to try again and again.
You get direct guidance with instructors taking you step by step through the PMP® training process, and stand behind what they deliver.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality training services to our customers; and to adapt, learn and grow with the changing demands and requirements for providing project management training today.
From online videos to extensive PMP® training experience with top companies, Best Practices Team is exactly what the name says – the Team to join with the best practices to help you pass the PMP® Exam.
What You Must Know About the PMP® Certification
1) Overview of the PMP® Application Process
2) A Short History of PMI®, the PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® Exam.
3) Why Obtain the PMP® Certification?
Our mission is to provide the highest quality training services to our customers; and to adapt, learn and grow with the ever changing demands and requirements needed for providing project management training today.
The key is your experienced Instructors and the tested, proven quality of their training materials. From online videos to extensive PMP® training experience with top companies, Best Practices Team is exactly what the name says – the Team to join with the best practices to help you pass the PMP® Exam.
We have taught PMP® Prep classes for a number of excellent PMP® Prep providers such as Edwel Programs, the Washington, DC PMI® Chapter – (PMIWDC), the Baltimore PMI® Chapter, Velociteach, PM Academy, and Global Knowledge.
We have learned a great deal from teaching these programs, and incorporate the best ideas and principles into the Best Practices Team program.
PMP® Training – Keep it Simple and Get It Done
The Best Practices Team goal is to dramatically reduce the grinding nature of traditional PMP® Prep training, by combining excellent virtual training with tested, live classroom training.
- Even for traditional classroom training, as an additional resource, you get access to all our training videos. These videos are 12 to 15 minute segments, with quizzes for each segment. (This comprises over 40 hours of video training.)
- You gain pre-class virtual training modules, so you hit the ground running when you arrive.
- You can listen to the training segments in your car, on your Smartphone or iPad.
- Of course, you can also watch the videos on your laptop or smart TV
- You have the opportunity to easily navigate to desired segments of the class to repeat the training as many times as you wish.
- We also provide access with all the videos, quizzes, audios and exam simulation as core elements of the four day class.
- An expert PMP® instructor is just an email away for students who have questions regarding specific topic material.
Our next “public” class will be a weekend class for the PMI Washington, DC Chapter in February or March 2019.
For more information or to register for this class, please go to the www.pmiwdc.org website.
BPT Latest News
|Follow BPT Latest News on Twitter